Salad of red beans with curd cheese, red onion and seasonal salad
Tuscan salad, seasoned in coloristics Italian flag . Just a few spoons enough to stomach formed pleasant weight . A very useful thing in terms of the morning, when it is difficult to push a large dose of biomass and there are things that should . Also arugula in this salad feel confident corn salad leaves and sorrel , but is best behaves green leek . Using it, you can , by the way , abandon garlic. This salad is generally allows many plot deviations. For example, instead of salt , you can use soy sauce - in conjunction with beans it is very appropriate , and to heighten the seemliness can drip into the bowl a little balsamic vinegar .
- Canned beans 400g
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Lemons 1 piece
- 2 cloves garlic
- Olive oil 50 g
- Arugula 100g
- Curd cheese 200g
- Red onion 50 g
- Print recipe
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Average budget
1. To open two cans of red kidney beans in brine , drained and rinsed beans juice with cold water. Not want to use canned beer , and cooked beans themselves should think about preparing this salad the night before . First, soak the beans overnight , then cook them over low heat until tender .
2 . Cooked beans mixed with finely chopped red onion , greens , such as arugula ( which, for convenience of eating , you must first tear hands ) , crushed garlic , olive oil, lemon juice and cheese curd .
3 . Salt and pepper, to give products two minutes to get used to each other and serve with a glass of Nobile di Montepulciano, if the wine is left in the evening .
You'll also love
- Spinach Bacon Salad 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Vegetables Macedonia 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Scalloped Potatoes 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Grandma's Delicious Halloween... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with Red Onion 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Makis duck pear arugula & cointreau 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Bottled Beans 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Broccoli Salad with Creamy... 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!