- puff Pastry
- sour cream,
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Take a bowl, break 3 eggs, add the sour cream and canned chopped spinach.
Add garlic, salt, cheese, stir, and bake about 40 minutes!
You'll also love
- Cherry Tomato and Artichoke Tart 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Onion tart 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Protein Smoothie 3.2/5 (315 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Rolls 3.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Bars 3/5 (18 Votes)
- Salty mati 3.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.9/5 (332 Votes)
- spinach and feta casserole 2.9/5 (240 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.