- 2lb(6 cups) all purpose flour
- 1/2 lb(2 sticks) salted butter
- 2tsp salt
- some ajwain and some coarsely ground black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix salt, ajwain and black pepper in the flour
then mix the butter in the flour
then add some water and make a medium dough(not very soft)
make 4-6 big balls from the dough
Roll out one at a time
make a big round and then spread some soft butter all over it
sprinkle some corn starch all over it
then start rolling the dough firmly in like a tube
make a long tube and cut into 1in pieces
roll out the pieces again and fry on medium heat till slightly golden
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.