- 2 lb (5 1/2- 6 cups) all purpose flour
- 1/2 lb butter
- 10 0z sugar
- 10 oz milk
- some fennel seed (soif)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
add fennel seed (soif) in the flour
mix sugar in milk and heat in the microwave till dissolved
mix the butter in the flour and then add the milk mixture
knead it to form a soft dough
make small balls and roll them out(make a few lines with knife on each one)
fry on medium heat till golden brown
You'll also love
- Salty mati 3.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Nutella Panacotta 2.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Traditional Gingerbread Men Cookies 2.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Rasa podi 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- FRIED WONTON 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- The Best Chocolate Peanut Butter... 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- FCH meatballs 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Halwa 2.6/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe