By Sabrina , blog La cuisine de sabrina
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons of nutella
- 1 sheet of gelatin
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Dip the gelatin in a bowl of cold water and let soften a few minutes.
Place milk and cream over low heat.
Add the nutella to the mixture.
Stir well to get a homogeneous mixture.
Squeeze out the gelatine and place in milk / cream / nutella mixture.
Pour into glasses.
Let stand 3 hours to overnight in the fridge.
You'll also love
- Nutella Ravioli 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Brazilian Banana Pie (Torta de... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Nutella Brownie Cupcakes 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Jelly Worms! 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Cookie Collection 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Dog Gone Cookies 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Strawberry Chocolate Oatmeal... 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles