- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 large cool whip
- 3 boxes of vanilla instant pudding
- 5 cups of milk
- 1 large pack of Oreo cookies
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix pudding and milk. Add cool whip and cream cheese. Mix well. Break apart cookies--layer in the bottom of a 13X9 dish. Pour pudding mix over cookies, place some of the extra cookie pieces over the pudding mixture. Let set over night in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Traditional Gingerbread Men Cookies 2.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Negatives 2.7/5 (26 Votes)
- easy alfredo sauce 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Balls 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding 2.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Raspberry Yogurt Pie 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- (Cupcake sized) Chocolate... 2.6/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.