When chocolate chip cookies get too routine, switch it it up with it's dark and tasty cousin. A chocolatey cookie with white chocolate chips!
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11-oz) package white chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Mix butter and sugar.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, mix cocoa, baking soda, flour and salt
5. Add the two bowls together and mix well.
6. Add in bag of white chocolate chips and disperse them evenly throughout your dough.
7. Roll dough into small balls just larger that the circumference of a quarter and spread them out on on a non-greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 9 minutes. Allow time to cool and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Kesari 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Traditional Gingerbread Men Cookies 2.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Mom Merrill's Rhubarb Crisp 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Sugar Cookies for the Holidays 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- No Bake Marshmallow Cookies 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Randy's Bandages 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- TOLL HOUSE COOKES 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.5/5 (63 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!