The Best Chocolate Pudding
An old fashioned chocolate pudding
- 6 Tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2/3 cup of dry cocoa (not Nesquik, etc)
- 1-1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 4-1/2 cups of milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a 2 quart saucepan, mix the cornstarch, sugar and cocoa.
Slowly add the milk and mix well with the dry ingredients. Turn the stove on to medium heat and cook over medium heat until the mixture is thick.
Remove the mixture from the heat and add the vanilla.
Cool to desired temperature.
You'll also love
- Tarts: Glazed Fruit Custard 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- bonnie lemondae 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Basic fancy biscuits 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- SummerAde 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- M & M- love of the life chocolate... 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- The Best Chocolate Peanut Butter... 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Turning store cookies into home... 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Delicious Chocolate Pie 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!