The Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix everything but the chocolate together. Roll into balls and chill in freezer for 15 minutes
Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Dip chilled balls in chocolate and allow to harden.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Balls 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Pie 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Beyerchen Meat balls 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chocolate Marshmallow Roll 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Delicious Chocolate Pie 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!