Butter Pecan Pie
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2/3 c. corn syrup
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups toasted pecans
- 4 tbsp. whipping cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bring brown sugar, syrup and butter to boil, boil for 1 minute, let cool. Mix remaining ingredients, add to cooled mixture. Add pecans and whipping cream last. Bake for 45 minutes
You'll also love
- Turning store cookies into home... 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cottage cheese and Apple pie 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Morning Muffins 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Delicious Chocolate Pie 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mom's favorite cake! 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cups. 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!