Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cube margarine
- 3 cups rolled oats
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bring sugar, milk, cocoa, and margarine to a boil for 1 minute. Add vanilla and oats. Drop from spoon.
Variations: Add coconut, peanut butter, or nuts.
You'll also love
- Cookies 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chocolate Marshmallow Roll 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Balls 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Simple No Bake Cookies 2.4/5 (21 Votes)
- No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter... 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 INGREDIENT COOKIES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No Bake Cookies For Kids 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.