Chocolate Marshmallow Roll
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate, 3 tbsp. butter, 8 oz. mini marshmallows, 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, 1 egg, 1 cup icing sugar, coconut
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter and chocolate. Beat egg and icing sugar. Add chocolate mixture and egg mixture together. Stir well. Add nuts and marshmallows. Stir until barely mixed. You don't want the marshmallows to melt. Allow mixture to cool in refrigerator. Take waxed paper and put a good layer of coconut on the inside part of it. About 8 inches or so wide. Take marshmallow mixture and form into a long roll in coconut. Wrap in waxed paper and store where cool. Should make 2 rolls.
You'll also love
- Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Balls 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mom's favorite cake! 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Bread 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pistachio ambrosia 2.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ M&M Mufffins 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ M&M Yogurt Cake 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!