4 INGREDIENT COOKIES
- 3 Ripe bananas chopped
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 c choc chips
- 1 heaping spoonful of peanut butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix ingredients well
Grease cookie sheet
Roll spoonfuls into balls
Plop on cookie sheet
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (346 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Ranch Cheeseball 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Puppy Chow 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bannana Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 Layer Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!