- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts if desired
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat eggs until light and foamy. Add oil,sugar,vanilla, and zucchini. Mix lightlywith spoon. Add flour,salt,soda,powder,cinnamon, and nuts. Pour into 2 greased loaf pans. Bake 1 hour at 350° or until toothpick comes out clean.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!