Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup sour milk
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 tsp. orange peel
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Sift first 7 ingredients. Alternate flour mixture, milk and zucchini. Add nuts and peel. Bake at 350 for 1 hour in a tube pan or 40 to 45 minutes in 2 (9 inch) round pans. Glaze and cool 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- Chocolate Mini Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.4/5 (205 Votes)
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Candy Cane Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Square 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Nectar Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!