MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
I made a video for this recipe and it can be viewed by clicking on the link below:
If the link doesn't appear clickable just copy&paste it into the address bar.
- To make this treat you will need the following ingredients
- 1. Package of yellow cake mix (w/ pudding)
- 2. 1 cup of sour cream
- 3. 1/2 cup of veg oil
- 4. 1/2 cup water
- 5. 4 eggs
- 6. 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- MIX IT ALL IN
- ONCE OUT OF THE MIXER..
- YOU MUST FOLD IN WITH SPATULA YOUR..
- 7. 1 cup of CHOCOALATE CHIPS ( or as much as your heart desires!)
- You can view the link here on Youtube here
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
You must place ingredients 1-6 in a mixing bowl and gently mix slowly progressing the speed up until it has a decent consistency.
Then once you do that fold in your mini chocolate chips with a spatula. (NOT IN THE MIXER)
Then you drizzle the cake mix into a bundt pan and slip the creation into the oven at 350 DEGREES for about 50 MINUTES.
Take it out and cool and it should be ready to serve..
This cake can or cannot be served with vanilla icing for added sweetness!
You can view the link here on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aMd8PT9yxw
You will also need a bundt pan and a blender to make this delectable cake. Also we will do a cake giveaway around Harrisburg, PA and a video will accompany that too.
You'll also love
- Natural Juice French Apple Pie 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.8/5 (53 Votes)
- Jewish Apple Cake 4.3/5 (93 Votes)
- Mint cake 2.5/5 (232 Votes)
- The Original Chocolate Chip Cookies 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.