Magically Decadent Cookie Bars
A very rich dessert bar that touces all your chocolate craves.
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 4 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz white chocolate chips
- 4 oz milk chocolate chips
- 4 oz dark chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 oz coconut
- 1 C chopped nuts optional
- 1 can sweetendd condensed milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350* F. Mix butter & crumbs. Press into bottom of 9x13" baking pan. Sprinkle top with assorted chocolate chips, coconut & nuts if using. Slowly pour can if milk evenly over top. Bake at 360* F for 24-30 minutes. Remove pan to rack to cool completely cut into bars to serve. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Apple Crisp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fudge 5/5 (1 Votes)
- White Chocolate Blueberry Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Nuts Rava Upma 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Chocolate thumbprints 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 4.3/5 (219 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.