10 foods to help your kids ace their exams
Are your kids stressed for their upcoming exams? Feed them these 10 brain foods to help them score their best grades yet!
Stress vs. Kids
Are your kids overly stressed when it comes to taking tests? They'll need more than just a good memory to achieve the grades of their (and your) dreams. Here's a list of nutrition boosters that will keep them calm and feed their brain the nutrients it needs for exam success.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees