Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 C Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 C Powdered Sugar
- 1 C Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1/2 pack choc Almond Bark
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
in a large bowl mix all ingredients except choc.
make into small balls
melt the choc over the stove
dip balls in the choc and cool on wax paper
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.1/5 (417 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Mim's Sweet Potato Pie 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Almond cookies 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Oat Cookies 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- No Fail Pecan Pie 3/5 (8 Votes)
- Radish and goat cheese 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Bars 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.