- 4 cups fruit chunk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Thread about 4/5 pieces of fruit into the skewer
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Dehydrator dried Banana 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Banana Oatmeal Walnut Cookies 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwiches 3/5 (16 Votes)
- Bread bajji 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Baby/Kid friendly creamy mashed... 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Strawberry Rhubarb Soup 2.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Aunt Cheri's Witches Brew 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Tropical Jerk Chicken Kebabs 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!