- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cup Besan - gram flour
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp taste salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix all the ingredients make a smooth batter .
Dip any vegetables in this batter and fry .
You'll also love
- Pav bajji gravy 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Breadsticks 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Baked Chicken Wraps 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Kadalai urundai (sweet peanut... 2.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Bhaji 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Mom's Potato Salad 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Mama's Chicken Fried Rice 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Quick Bread 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.