Fluffy french toast
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 12 thick slices bread
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Measure flour into a large mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in the milk. Whisk in the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated. Cook bread on each side until golden brown. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Mexican Egg Casserole 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Lavender Peach Jam 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Quick Bread 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Bread machine Dinner rolls 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Perfect French Toast 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Ham and Egg Cups
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?
Review this recipe