Lavender Peach Jam
- lemon juice
- mason jars with lids
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash, peel, and chop your peaches. Add to a large pot, mash as best you can.
Add sugar. Use either a 1:1 ratio, or 1 half cup sugar to 1 cup fruit. Add a splash of lemon juice.
Grind up 3 or 4 tablespoons of lavender, and boil in one half cup of water. Strain and add to mashed peach and sugar mixture.
Add pectin. Skim off foam, pour into mason jars.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Pork tenderloin with Dried Fruit... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Blueberry Peach Jam 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Green Apple 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Pecan Muffins 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat -... 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Curd sandwich 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Spitzbuben 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?