Eat and go to breakfast heaven with these mini Nutella croissants
Why wouldn't you add Nutella to flaky breakfast croissants? Warning: You might be craving these for lunch and dinner, too.
Mini Nutella croissants
Ok, it might be kind of cheating to use prepared puff pastry crust instead of the real-deal baker's yeast version that needs to rise for several hours. But just one bite into these mouthwatering mini Nutella croissants, and you'll be thanking us for putting you on the express train to sweet-treat heaven. Try this simple step-by-step recipe today.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles