A hearty homemade breakfast sandwich.
- 4 Eggs
- Poached or done to preference
- 1 Avocado
- peeled and sliced
- 4 slices of cheese
- 5 Cloves of garlic
- peeled and minced
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 English Muffins or 8 Slices of toast
- 8 Slices of cooked bacon or 4 Sausage patties cooked
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare vegetables and herbs.
Soften butter and add minced garlic.
Cook meat of choice. At the same time cook eggs and toast English muffins or toast.
Garlic butter, salt and pepper, cheese, meat, avocado, egg.
Have a napkin handy and once you pick up your sandwich, don't let go!
You'll also love
- POACHED EGGS 4.1/5 (43 Votes)
- Delcious Avocado and bacon feta... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Baked French Toast 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon pasta 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Speedy pulled pork 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Stuffed tomatoes: a superb finger... 2.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Strata 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Grammy's Ruby Cake 3/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?