A hearty homemade breakfast sandwich.
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- 4 Eggs, Poached or done to preference
- 1 Avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices of cheese
- Butter, softened
- 5 Cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 English Muffins or 8 Slices of toast, toasted
- 8 Slices of cooked bacon or 4 Sausage patties cooked
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare vegetables and herbs.
Soften butter and add minced garlic.
Cook meat of choice. At the same time cook eggs and toast English muffins or toast.
Garlic butter, salt and pepper, cheese, meat, avocado, egg.
Have a napkin handy and once you pick up your sandwich, don't let go!
You'll also love
- POACHED EGGS 4.1/5 (43 Votes)
- Delcious Avocado and bacon feta... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked French Toast 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Articoke Pastry Puffs 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Whole Wheat Sour Cream Pancakes 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Stuffed Manicotti 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Deviled eggs 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Alfredo Pizza 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Ham and Egg Cups
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?
Review this recipe