Whole Wheat Sour Cream Pancakes
These pancakes have all the taste of indulgent homemade buttermilk pancakes, but with only 40 calories per pancake!......and these are the BIG-size ones, perfect for a hungry family of 4
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 packets Splenda
- pinches of baking soda and salt
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Just blend all the ingredients together and cook as you would regular pancakes on the griddle.
I topped mine with some Pumpkin Pecan Butter and Candied Pecans to celebrate the fall season! YUM!!!
You'll also love
- Paleo Banana Pancakes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Zucchini Pancakes 3/5 (7 Votes)
- Italian Bakes Eggs 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Pancake Blackberry Cobbler 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- gram cracker bites 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate Guinness Cheesecake 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Quick Bread 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- White Chocolate Sauce 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.