Breakfast Egg Souffle
- I large tomato
- grated or finally chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- broken into very small pieces
- 3-4 eggs beaten
- Punch of oregano or thyme
- 2tbs of cream or half and half
- 2tbs olive oil
- ** do not add salt ( feta has enough salt)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all, pour into a oven proof deep dish pan.
Cook in 350-375 for about 30-40 minutes until the center is set.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?