Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Pancake Mix (or make your own)
- Ground Nutmeg
- Ground Clove
- Vanilla (optional)
- Brown Sugar (optional)
- Ground Ginger
- Milk and Eggs if required for pancake mix
- Cooking oil or butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix 2tsp cinnamon, 2tsp sugar, 1tsp ginger, 1tsp vanilla, 1tsp clove, 1 1/2 tsp nutmeg, pancake mix and carrots. Add more spices as needed.
Cook in oiled or non stick frying pan and serve alone or with applesauce.
Serve with whipped cream for a dessert.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!