- -2 eggs
- -1 tsp coco powder
- -1/4 tsp vanilla or peppermint extract
- -you can add a pinch of baking soda for more fluff to your pancake!
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all of the ingredients in a blender, then cook as you would a regular pancake!
You'll also love
- Savory Breakfast Casserole 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Pig Pancakes 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cottage Pudding 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Deluxe KD 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Chocolate Oatmeal... 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 2/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!