Cheeky Monkey Smoothie
Rate this recipe 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- 300 ml of milk
- dash of chocolate
- 1 generous tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 banana,sliced
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
pour into glasses and ENJOY!
You'll also love
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Oat Cookies 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate Drop Cookies 2.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Maw Maw's chocolate cream pie 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Harvest Brew 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Citrus Punch 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Banana Oatmeal Walnut Cookies 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- banana caramel pie 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe