McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 4 to 6 drops mint oil or mint extract
- 2 to 3 drops green food coloring
- Whipped cream
- for topping
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Allow ice cream to soften for about 10 minutes so it will be easy to blend. Combine the ice cream, half-and-half, mint oil, and food coloring in a blender and puree for about 30 seconds. Serve immediately, topped with whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (191 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.2/5 (188 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (136 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 4/5 (138 Votes)
- Fresh Fruit Popsicles 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.