Shamrock shake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Shamrock shake recipes
Mcdonalds Shamrock Shake
Combine all ingredients in a blender
- 2 c. vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 1/4 tsp. mint extract
- 8 drops green food coloring
McDonald's Shamrock Shake
Allow ice cream to soften for about 10 minutes so it will be easy to blend
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 4 to 6 drops mint oil or mint extract
- 2 to 3 drops green food coloring
- Whipped cream, for topping