Our best health shake recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: green smoothie
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Health shake recipes
Drink- Mango creamshake
Whip ideal milk until thick
- 1 X 410G CAN IDEAL MILK, CHILLED OVER NIGHT
- 2 large mangoes pureed
- ¾ x 397g can condensed milk
- 2 -3 large mangoes cubed
10 cheap and delicious foods to make healthy eating a breeze
By Déborah Deprez
Eating healthy doesn't have to cost you a fortune. Stock up on these 10 foods, and you're on your way to better health without going broke.
A health-conscious milkshake that is supposed to taste like a Wendy's Frosty shake
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 30 ice cubes
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 of a banana
Drink yourself slim: 10 natural drinks for weight loss
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
These 10 beverages and tips will help you easily drink away unwanted pounds.
Rise 'n Shine Strawberry Surprise Shake
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
Full of bright berrilicious flavours sure to give you get up and go energy!
- 4 strawberries
- 1/2c blackberries
- 1/2c blueberries
- 1 1/2c almond or soy milk
- 3tbs vanilla yogurt
- 2tbsp bran
- 2tbsp peanut butter
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- In a blender/processor blend all ingredients.
- Serving: 2