A health-conscious milkshake that is supposed to taste like a Wendy's Frosty shake.
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 30 ice cubes
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 of a banana
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put all ingredients in blender.
Blend ingredients well together.
Will make 2 serving. If not all ingredients may fit into blender or processor then divide ingredients into two equal portions and blend as per required.
You'll also love
- Almond Milk Hot Cocoa 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Rise 'n Shine Strawberry Surprise... 3/5 (142 Votes)
- Rice Flour Streusal Topping 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Vegan Quinoa Salad 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Banana Cream Pie 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Purple Shake 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Cottage cheese, banana and caramel... 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Banana Milk 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca