A health-conscious milkshake that is supposed to taste like a Wendy's Frosty shake.
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 30 ice cubes
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 of a banana
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put all ingredients in blender.
Blend ingredients well together.
Will make 2 serving. If not all ingredients may fit into blender or processor then divide ingredients into two equal portions and blend as per required.
You'll also love
- Drink- Mango creamshake 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Nut-Free Banana Bread 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Blueberry Green Smoothie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Sports Drink 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Peanut Pudding Pie 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Energy Berry Booster 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Green chutney for chaat 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana Milk 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Caipiriña Cocktail
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca
Review this recipe