Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake
- 1 - 2 tbs vanilla ice cream
- 200 g strawberries
- 600 ml milk
- 2 tbs sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put all ingredients in a mixer / blender.
Whip until smooth and no strawberry clumps.
Serve fresh with or without ice cubes.
Change types of sugar for more healthier option.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!