Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake
- 1 - 2 tbs vanilla ice cream
- 200 g strawberries
- 600 ml milk
- 2 tbs sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put all ingredients in a mixer / blender.
Whip until smooth and no strawberry clumps.
Serve fresh with or without ice cubes.
Change types of sugar for more healthier option.
You'll also love
- Carrot halwa 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Decadent Apple Pie Bites 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Sautéed Zucchini with Herbs 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Summer Squash Frittata 3.6/5 (73 Votes)
- easy ice cream sandwiches 3.4/5 (128 Votes)
- Sassy Fruit Cocktail 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Shortcake strawberry goo 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- LunchBox 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!