Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake
- 1 - 2 tbs vanilla ice cream
- 200 g strawberries
- 600 ml milk
- 2 tbs sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put all ingredients in a mixer / blender.
Whip until smooth and no strawberry clumps.
Serve fresh with or without ice cubes.
Change types of sugar for more healthier option.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1434 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1119 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (928 Votes)
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (186 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.4/5 (150 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (88 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4.1/5 (94 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!