By Amber M
Rate this recipe 4/5 (28 Votes)
- 2 oz Fireball Whiskey
- Apple Juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix Ingredients and serve with ice.
You'll also love
- Puff Pastry Apple or Pear Tart 3.9/5 (109 Votes)
- Shrimp flambéed with whiskey 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Green Mango Iced Tea 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.8/5 (228 Votes)
- Tropical Green Smoothie 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Blue Margarita 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Jello shots 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Whiskey Sour 3.8/5 (36 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Review this recipe