Green Mango Iced Tea
- 4 green tea bags
- Frozen mango chunks
- Ice Cubes
- Sugar/Zero calorie sweetener (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Strongly brew the green tea, using 2 cups of water.
Fill a glass pitcher with a few ice cubes.
Pour in frozen mango chunks, to use to both flavor and chill the tea.
Pour the brewed tea into the pitcher.
Stir and sweeten with sugar, Splenda, Stevia, or Truvia, if desired.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.