The best iced tea recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: summer lunch entertaining
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Iced tea recipes recipes
Lipton Brisk Iced Tea
Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a large saucepan
- 3 Lipton tea bags (regular size)
- 1 cup plus 2 TBSP sugar
- 1/2 TSP Kool-Aid lemonade unsweetened drink mix
WARNING: Nuts recalled from USA shelves.
(June 15, 2017) Recall due to possible LISTERIA CONTAMINATION
Green Mango Iced Tea
Strongly brew the green tea, using 2 cups of water
- 4 green tea bags
- Frozen mango chunks
- Ice Cubes
- Sugar/Zero calorie sweetener (optional)
Drinks That Don't Attract Wasps, And Other Essential Picnic Tips
When it comes to the perfect pincic, the devil is in the details...
Strawberry Long Island Iced Tea
Add ingredients in order over ice
- 1/2 oz Tangueray Gin
- 1/2 oz Smirnoff Vodka
- 1/2 oz Bacardi Rum
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec Vodka
- 1 oz Strawberry Sour Mix
Sweet Iced Tea
Place the tea bags and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener into a 1 gallon glass jar
- 6 black tea bags
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener
- 1 gallon boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate