The best iced tea recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: summer lunch entertaining
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Iced tea recipes recipes
Green Mango Iced Tea
Strongly brew the green tea, using 2 cups of water
- 4 green tea bags
- Frozen mango chunks
- Ice Cubes
- Sugar/Zero calorie sweetener (optional)
WARNING: Nuts recalled from USA shelves.
(June 15, 2017) Recall due to possible LISTERIA CONTAMINATION
Lipton Brisk Iced Tea
Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a large saucepan
- 3 Lipton tea bags (regular size)
- 1 cup plus 2 TBSP sugar
- 1/2 TSP Kool-Aid lemonade unsweetened drink mix
Drinks That Don't Attract Wasps, And Other Essential Picnic Tips
When it comes to the perfect pincic, the devil is in the details...
Strawberry Long Island Iced Tea
Add ingredients in order over ice
- 1/2 oz Tangueray Gin
- 1/2 oz Smirnoff Vodka
- 1/2 oz Bacardi Rum
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec Vodka
- 1 oz Strawberry Sour Mix
Sweet Iced Tea
Place the tea bags and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener into a 1 gallon glass jar
- 6 black tea bags
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 gallon boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate