Easy Recipes for All Your Favorite Thai Foods
Thai food is one of the most unique, flavorful cuisines in the world. In one Thai dish, you may experience salty, sweet, spicy, sour and tangy all at once. Recreate your favorite Thai dishes with these 28 recipes.
Shortcut Pad Thai
Pad thai is one of our favorite dishes from Thailand, with its pleasing mix of spicy, salty, sweet and sour flavors. Try this satiating and delicious shortcut version to get your fix! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!