Easy Recipes for All Your Favorite Thai Foods
© Tried & True Recipes
Khao Pad Pu (Crab Fried Rice)
Your family members may find it challenging to stay out of the kitchen once the aromatic scent of ginger, garlic, shallot and scallions in this Thai Crab Fried Rice recipe wafts through the house. Jumbo lump crab meat perfects this exquisite dish.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile Beautiful Fruit Pies for Summertime... 8 hacks to save water when you're...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!