Our hot tea recipes - 10 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Hot tea recipes recipes
Easy Chai Tea
Place the cardamom, cloves, and peppercorns in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a heavy skillet
- 8 cardamom seeds
- 8 cloves
- 4 black peppercorns
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 bags black tea (such as Darjeeling)
- 8 teaspoons sugar or more
- to taste
Speed up weight loss with these 10 plant cures
Forget mysterious diet pills, and return to the source with these 10 plant cures to help you slim down.
Chai Tea Mix Recipe
This is a great holiday drink mix that yields 32 (8 ox
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 1-1/2 cups powdered vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Our favorite (silly) mugs for the perfect morning
By Pascale Weeks
These mugs are sure to tickle your funny bone ;)
Aunt Soup's Brandy Slush
A great party drink!
- 7 cups water
- 1 cup strong tea
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 12 oz can frozen orange juice
- 1 6 oz can frozen lemonade
Homemade Ginger Tea
Cut thin slices of fresh ginger, about one teaspoon per cup of prepared tea
- Fresh ginger root
- Organic honey
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
10 herbal teas to make you sleep like a baby
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Can't sleep but don't want to take pills or other medicines? Turn to plants, such as these 10 herbal teas known for being natural sedatives.
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium pot
- 2 cups water
- 1 inch of ginger root
Mix all ingredients together
- 1/2 cup Nestea unsweetened instant tea
- 2 cups Tang
- 2 cups pre-mixed lemonade
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
homemade russian tea
By european cutie, European Cutie
I always remember when i could not fall asleep my grandma katrina would always make me homemade tea and we would ta
- 1 ½ tbsp of loose black tea leaves
- 1 ½ cups of white sugar
- 8 whole cloves
- Grated rind of one medium orange
- Juice from 4 oranges
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Water (5 cups + 8 cups)
"Sick as a Dog" Herbal Tea
For colds, sore throats, and everything that ails you- this is the perfect feel-better tea
- dried maypop
- dried chamomile blossoms
- fresh aloe leaf
- fresh parsley
- honey to taste
Arla's Spiced Tea
For those cold days!
- 1 quart double strength tea
- pineapple juice
- orange juice
- whole cloves
- whole allspice
In a large bowl, combine milk powder, non-dairy creamer, vanilla flavored creamer, sugar and instant tea
- cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup powdered non dairy creamer
- 1 cup French vanilla flavored powdered non dairy creamer
- 2 1 half cups white sugar
- 1 1 half cups unsweetened instant tea
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom