Our best milk tea recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: loose leaf tea recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Milk tea recipes
Lychee Milk Tea
Milk tea with a tasty lychee flavor
- Black tea or Lychee Black Tea
- Tapioca pearls/boba
- Lychee syrup
- Hot water
- Thick straw
Our favorite (silly) mugs for the perfect morning
By Pascale Weeks
These mugs are sure to tickle your funny bone ;)
Iced Chai Tea Latte
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Oregon Chai Tea Latte
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Ice
10 herbal teas to make you sleep like a baby
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Can't sleep but don't want to take pills or other medicines? Turn to plants, such as these 10 herbal teas known for being natural sedatives.
Easy Chai Tea
Place the cardamom, cloves, and peppercorns in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a heavy skillet
- 8 cardamom seeds
- 8 cloves
- 4 black peppercorns
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 bags black tea (such as Darjeeling)
- 8 teaspoons sugar or more
- to taste
bring water and milk to a boil, add other ingredients and return to boil
- 3 c water
- 3 c milk (can use skim)
- 6-8 black tea bags
- 1/2 c honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves (use less if too strong for you)
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
The Best Iced Tea Recipes For Summer
It's Iced Tea Time! Check out our round up of the best iced tea recipes for summer.
Mix all ingredients together in blender
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1 cup creamer
- 1 cup french vanilla creamer
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Nestea (unsweetened tea)
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper