Our best milk tea recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: loose leaf tea recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Milk tea recipes
Iced Chai Tea Latte
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Oregon Chai Tea Latte
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Ice
Our favorite (silly) mugs for the perfect morning
By Pascale Weeks
These mugs are sure to tickle your funny bone ;)
Easy Chai Tea
Place the cardamom, cloves, and peppercorns in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a heavy skillet
- 8 cardamom seeds
- 8 cloves
- 4 black peppercorns
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, sliced
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 bags black tea (such as Darjeeling)
- 8 teaspoons sugar or more, to taste
10 herbal teas to make you sleep like a baby
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Can't sleep but don't want to take pills or other medicines? Turn to plants, such as these 10 herbal teas known for being natural sedatives.
Lychee Milk Tea
Milk tea with a tasty lychee flavor
- Black tea or Lychee Black Tea
- Tapioca pearls/boba
- Lychee syrup
- Hot water
- Thick straw
bring water and milk to a boil, add other ingredients and return to boil
- 3 c water
- 3 c milk (can use skim)
- 6-8 black tea bags
- 1/2 c honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves (use less if too strong for you)
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
The Best Iced Tea Recipes For Summer
It's Iced Tea Time! Check out our round up of the best iced tea recipes for summer.
Mix all ingredients together in blender
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1 cup creamer
- 1 cup french vanilla creamer
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Nestea (unsweetened tea)
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper