Our best milk tea recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: loose leaf tea recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Milk tea recipes
Iced Chai Tea Latte
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Oregon Chai Tea Latte
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Ice
Our favorite (silly) mugs for the perfect morning
By Pascale Weeks
These mugs are sure to tickle your funny bone ;)
Easy Chai Tea
Place the cardamom, cloves, and peppercorns in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a heavy skillet
- 8 cardamom seeds
- 8 cloves
- 4 black peppercorns
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, sliced
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 bags black tea (such as Darjeeling)
- 8 teaspoons sugar or more, to taste
10 herbal teas to make you sleep like a baby
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Can't sleep but don't want to take pills or other medicines? Turn to plants, such as these 10 herbal teas known for being natural sedatives.
Lychee Milk Tea
Milk tea with a tasty lychee flavor
- Black tea or Lychee Black Tea
- Tapioca pearls/boba
- Lychee syrup
- Hot water
- Thick straw
bring water and milk to a boil, add other ingredients and return to boil
- 3 c water
- 3 c milk (can use skim)
- 6-8 black tea bags
- 1/2 c honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves (use less if too strong for you)
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
The Best Iced Tea Recipes For Summer
It's Iced Tea Time! Check out our round up of the best iced tea recipes for summer.
Mix all ingredients together in blender
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1 cup creamer
- 1 cup french vanilla creamer
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Nestea (unsweetened tea)
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper