Cardamom tea ideas - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cardamon
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Cardamom tea recipes
Easy Chai Tea
Place the cardamom, cloves, and peppercorns in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a heavy skillet
- 8 cardamom seeds
- 8 cloves
- 4 black peppercorns
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 bags black tea (such as Darjeeling)
- 8 teaspoons sugar or more
- to taste
These desserts have only 3 ingredients or less
By Pascale Weeks
Sometimes the simplest things in life are the sweetest...
Chai Tea Mix Recipe
This is a great holiday drink mix that yields 32 (8 ox
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 1-1/2 cups powdered vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
20 exotic slow-cooker recipes to spice up weeknight dinners
Slow cooking spice and everything nice.
In a large bowl, combine milk powder, non-dairy creamer, vanilla flavored creamer, sugar and instant tea
- cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup powdered non dairy creamer
- 1 cup French vanilla flavored powdered non dairy creamer
- 2 1 half cups white sugar
- 1 1 half cups unsweetened instant tea
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
Bring the pot of water to boil and add about a tsp of sugar
- 4-5 packed cups Spinach
- 1-1½ cups or 200 gms Paneer
- cut into 1 inch long and 1 cm thick squares or triangles
- 2-3 Green Chillies
- minced or finely chopped (Adjust acc to taste)
- 1 medium Onion
- very finely chopped or grated
- 1 small Tomato
- finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cream or ¼ cup Whole Milk
- 1 tsp Sugar (Optional but recommended)
- Juice of ½ fresh Lime (Adjust acc to taste)
- 1-2 tbsp Oil/Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Spices Used:
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- 4 Cloves
- 4 Green Cardamoms
- lightly crushed
- 1 heaped tsp Dhania/Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Jeera/Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala (Adjust acc to taste)
- ½ tsp Kitchen King Masala (Optional)
- 1 tbsp Kasuri Methi/Dried Fenugreek Leaves
- crushed (Optional)
- A pinch of Hing/Asafoetida (Optional)