Sweet tea recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.
Top rated Sweet tea recipes
Perfect Sweet Tea
Sprinkle baking soda into a pitcher (I use a gallon-size Mason Jar but many people have voiced concerns about pouri...
- 5 - 8 Family size Tea Bags. (or 12 regular Tea Bags)
- ( I prefer #1 Luzianne or #2 Liptons Brand Teas.)
- 1 Quart (4 Cups) - Boiling Water
- 3 Quarts (12 cups) - Cool Water
- 1 1/2 - 2 (one & a half) - Cups Sugar.
- 1/4 teaspoon - Baking Soda (this IS the SECRET Ingredient!!)
Boil water in a large saucepan
- 8 Tea Bags
- 2C Sugar
Fill pitcher with hot water
- 8 cups water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 family size peach tea bags (4 regular)