Rate this recipe 3/5 (1 Votes)
- 8 Tea Bags
- 2C Sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Boil water in a large saucepan. Remove from heat. Mix in sugar until dissolved. Add tea bags and let steep.
Remove the tea bags and pour tea into a large container filled with ice. Refrigerate.
You'll also love
- Ice Tea 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Grandmommy's Chicken Dumplings 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Sorghum Fried Cornbread 2.8/5 (225 Votes)
- Cucumber / Salmon Verrines 2.7/5 (108 Votes)
- Peachy Wine Cooler 3/5 (18 Votes)
- White Sangria 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Aunt Cheri's Witches Brew 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Ginger Tea 2.4/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Review this recipe