- 8 Tea Bags
- 2C Sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Boil water in a large saucepan. Remove from heat. Mix in sugar until dissolved. Add tea bags and let steep.
Remove the tea bags and pour tea into a large container filled with ice. Refrigerate.
You'll also love
- Dirty Shirley 4/5 (138 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (135 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Southern Style Strawberry Coconut... 3.4/5 (115 Votes)
- Iced Chai Tea Latte 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Chai Tea 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Tropical Punch Tea 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Sweet tea 2/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!