- 2 cups water
- 1 inch of ginger root
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium pot.
Put in 1 inch of ginger root that is cut into several small slices and let it steep for about 8-10 minutes.
Let it cool for about 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- easy ice cream sandwiches 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Watermelon cooler 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- 2- step smothered chicken breast 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Fresh Cream Hot Chocolate 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- GInger baked pears 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Hainanese Chicken 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- "Sick as a Dog" Herbal Tea 2.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Arla's Spiced Tea 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ginger is a delicious spice, but it can be hard to peel it without wasting. In this video we show you a quick trick to peel ginger like a pro, minus the waste!