- 2 cups water
- 1 inch of ginger root
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium pot.
Put in 1 inch of ginger root that is cut into several small slices and let it steep for about 8-10 minutes.
Let it cool for about 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (136 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 4/5 (138 Votes)
- Ginger Crinkles 4.9/5 (57 Votes)
- Iced Chai Tea Latte 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Chai Tea 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ginger is a delicious spice, but it can be hard to peel it without wasting. In this video we show you a quick trick to peel ginger like a pro, minus the waste!