Arla's Spiced Tea
For those cold days!
- 1 quart double strength tea
- pineapple juice
- orange juice
- whole cloves
- whole allspice
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Make 1 quart double strength tea.
Add 3 cups pineapple juice and 1 cup orange juice.
Add 1/2-1 cup sugar to taste.
Simmer with 1 T whole cloves and 1 T whole allspice.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (73 Votes)
- Aunt Soup's Brandy Slush 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Gluten Free Mini Pizzas 2.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Clusters 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pineapple and Dandelion Wine 2.4/5 (103 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cupcakes 2.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Holiday Flavored Vodka 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- fruit smoothie 2.3/5 (117 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca