Gluten Free Mini Pizzas
- 1 Gluten Free English Muffin
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Shredded Italian Cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Slice muffin in half and lather it with spaghetti sauce. Top with generous amount of cheese, 2-3 pepperoni, and whatever additional toppings you'd like.
Place in toaster oven and toast until edges are brown and crisp and cheese is bubbling.
You'll also love
- Creamy Irish Colcannon 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Gluten Free Vegetable Quiche 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Alouette Breakfast Sandwich 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Tofu McMuffin 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Pizza Balls 3/5 (15 Votes)
- paruppu vadai (aama vadai) 2.4/5 (67 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Clusters 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.