Gluten Free Vegetable Quiche
A gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian quiche.
- 1 plain soy yogurt
- 2 cups rice flour
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cups precooked vegetables (carrots, zucchinis, green beans, spinach etc)
- salt, pepper, fresh parsley
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat your oven to 410F.
In a large bowl, mix the yogurt with the eggs. Add the flour and the oil, then mix again.
Add the precooked vegetables, cut into small pieces, to the batter. Mix well to incorporate, then season with salt, pepper and freshly chopped parsley to taste.
Butter a cake tin, fill with the quiche batter. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Serve warm.
If you aren't lactose intolerant, feel free to add grated cheese to the batter.
You'll also love
- Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Soup with Yogurt and... 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Asparagus Dip 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Gluten Free Shrimp 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Teriayki Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Jane’s Easy Quiche 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Gluten Free Pancakes 3/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!