Quiche with chicory, ham and cream cheese
Quiche with chicory, ham and cream cheese. Discover our recipe.
- 2 Belgian endives, trimmed, and halved
- 5 ounces (2/3 cup) of light cream cheese with chives
- 1 puff pastry crust or pastry crust
- 1/3 cup cooked ham, cut into strips
- cherry tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- scant 1/2 cup milk
- Pie plan, 9 inch
- Flour to knead the dough
- 1-2 tbsp of butter for greasing pan
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Unroll dough and place into a pie pan.
Arrange the endive and ham on the bottom.
Mix milk, eggs and cream cheese (preferably in a blender or mixer)
Salt and pepper.
Pour the mixture into the pie dish.
Then garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Cook the quiche for 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Light egg-white snack 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Puffy Pancakes 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Provencal Mackerel 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Carmelized Apple French Toast 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Jane’s Easy Quiche 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ham and goat cheese appetizers 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- boursin, bacon and shredded carrot... 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Pastry Covered Salmon and Scallops... 3.7/5 (114 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!